Monday, September 29, 2008

RAVE!: Trader Joe's Sunflower Seed Butter


I have 2 nut allergic children, and when my sister found this at her favorite grocery store last week, she picked it up for me to try on them. (Thank you Auntie!) Scooty wasnt too impressed with it(he didnt know what to do with it really), Sassy refused to try it (she's hopelessly devoted to creamy skippy), but both Bossy and Clowny took Sunflower Seed Butter sandwhiches to school today because they LOVE IT!

Clowny Pants loves having a peanut free sandwhich alternative! (I loving giving him something that tastes like peanut butter but doesnt make him sick) And I'm hoping it helps put a little meat on his scrawny little bones too!

I love that its peanut free, and inexpensive! $2.50 for a 16oz jar!

Thumbs up all around!

No comments: