Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HOW TO: make an I Spy bottle

First, get a bottle. I used a 12oz Dr Pepper bottle, washed and dried of course. Peel off the label.



Second, rummage around the house for "little treasures" so put in your bottle.

I collected rings, shells, beads, marbles, cars, pins, locks, keys amongst other things.


Third, put about 10 treasures in your bottle. I wrote down what I put in the bottle and taped the paper to the outside.

Fourth, fill the bottle halfway with salt/rice/birdseed/whatever. I used salt. And a funnel.


Fifth, glue the lid on. Trust me on this one.
Sixth, ENJOY!



PLEASE NOTE: If your bottle isnt COMPLETELY DRY, it'll look like this big clumpy mess!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Super idea! I am going to have to try this tonight.

Samantha said...

Super idea! I am going to have to try this tonight.

Lena said...

I am going to do this!