Saturday, May 24, 2008

to my dear, sweet, youngest son...

look here pal,
I dont know what your problem is lately but you're really getting on my nerves.
STOP SCREAMING ALL THE TIME.

If I tell you no, dont hit me. Pinching mommy isnt funny. Headbutting isnt funny either. It. Hurts. Knock it off!

Maybe you have teeth coming in. Maybe its just being a toddler. Maybe its because you dont talk super well yet. I have no idea.
Please honey, for my sanity, STOP SCREAMING.

Its a good thing the Lord made you cute...
you're just not very cute when you are bright red and screaming!

Love always and forever,
your very worn out and bruised mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I can't believe that cutie is doing all that...lol!! Tell him that MTMT Auntie Pam say NO NO be nice to mommy!

-Bridget said...

Uggh. I can SO relate to that. We just passed that phase with the two year old but it won't be long before the five month old is at it instead.