Monday, August 25, 2008

Ponyville Catelog

Yes, aparently I have nothing better to do with my time than photograph and look up the names of My Little Ponies.





Case and point- I took all 13 of Sassy Pants' Ponyville Ponies out for a photoshoot and cateloged them... they look something like this:



now the wheels in my head are turning...what a cute little birthday gift this would be for her...a little booklet of all of her Ponies...hmm....photoshop isnt that hard to manuver...

lol

OY! I've created a monster!

1 comment:

Lena said...

My mom made a little photo book like that for my kids with her extensive Barbie collection for the girls (we're talking Barbies that are so stinkin' fancy they are worth hundreds) and a hot wheels and Thomas the Tank Engine book for the boys. They love them more than I thought they would!