Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for...

I am truly blessed, and have many things to be thankful for.
Here's a very short, very incomplete list:

-a houseful of noisy children. They fill my life and heart with joy. I think I'd be pretty lonely without them. And gosh they're cute and funny.

-a loving husband. I sure like him. He's a keeper. Even if he can't find the hamper.

- a roof over my head. Yep, our house is too small, yep we have crappy neighbors that party all hours of the night on weekends, but I have a place to call home.

-loving and supportive parents. My mother has had a rough year this past year, and we got the best news we've heard in months on monday. Her PET scan came back clear. That means that all the chemo and radition she's done has paid off. I am truly thankful for that news, I love my mommy and I love that I get to share her with my children.

No comments: