Monday, May 25, 2009

slinging....

Remember this post about making a sling out of a bedsheet?
IT WORKS.

However I find it works a lot better if you have a sort of streachy material rather than not...less slipping that way...


Here I am slinging the Jelly Bean when she's a few days old. That's her HEAD sticking out by the way...
pardon my shlumpiness...I'm like 9 days pp in that photo...
SO COMFY!!! And she likes it too! (which is a bonus...#4 HATED the sling!)
I've had like a million and one comments about it when I wear it out in public too...
1million "love your sling where did you get it" followed by "no way, you MADE that?! Very chic, I want one!"
and one "yeah...you can tell you made that- it looks like crap". Gee...uh...thanks...
anyway- I HIGHLY reccomend trying it!

No comments: