Monday, December 22, 2008

an M&M Christmas

My kids brought this note home yesterday from church with a bag of m&m's and it was so cute I had to share!


As you hold these candies in your hand and turn them, you will see...
The M becomes a W, an E and then a 3.
They tell the Christmas story it's one I'm sure you know.
It took place in a stable a long, long time ago.
The E is for the East where the star shone oh so bright.
The M is for the Manger where the baby Jesus slept that night.
The 3 is for the Wisemen bearing gifts, they say they came.
W is for Worship, Hallelujah Praise to His name.
So as you eat these candies or share them with a friend, r
emember the spirit of Christmas and never let it end!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That is a cute little note! I will have to remember to tell my boys that one.